During the construction of the new Science Building, the engineering offices, labs, and other spaces will be temporarily moved to other locations. Please see the new locations of all engineering spaces during the surge process using the button below.
Faculty Office Hours & Zoom Links:
For assistance from the School of Engineering Office please contact:
Raul Contreras (firstname.lastname@example.org, 415-338-1174)
Sherwin Ang (email@example.com, 415-338-1179)
Regular Office Hours: Mondays - Fridays: 9 - 5pm
For assistance on Engineering lab computers and software/IT issues, please contact:
Jonathan Song (firstname.lastname@example.org, 415-338-6181)
For assistance from the Engineering Stockroom please contact:
Jimmy Zhang (email@example.com, 415-405-0956)
Michael Lino (firstname.lastname@example.org, 415-405-0591)
Regular Stockroom hours: Mondays - Fridays: 9am - 1pm
The following Campus Resources are available to help you, should you need it:
- Student Quickguide (Read this!) Instructional Continuity at SF State
- SFSU Coronavirus update: Check for latest SFSU announcements
- Basic Needs: If you need food, shelter, storage, or a loaner laptop; crisis housing resources
- Tutoring and Academic Support Center (TASC) is offering tutoring and study support by Zoom.
- Help available to you by the Dean of Students Office at email@example.com or by calling (415) 338-3888
- Library: Click here to see SFSU’s Library hours
- Engr Forms and SFSU Forms of all kinds -- probation, waiver, withdrawal. Simply fill out, scan, attach supporting documents, and email to advisor.
- SFSU Spring, Summer, and Fall Dates & Deadlines
- Submission of receipts/reimbursements - check with Sherwin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- SFSU Engineering Societies' contact information - check with Raul (email@example.com)