A group of Engineering and Computer Science students -- mainly superusers of the SoE Rapid Prototyping Lab -- have taken the initiative to use 3D printing to fabricate faceshields to support local hospitals and medical facilities in their fights against COVID-19.
The SoE will be sponsoring the materials to get this going. Donations are welcome to support the initiative, please use the university donation link, choose "Engineering", and specify in the Comments box:COVID-19 Response.
The School would like to recognize the work of the the starting group of students, as more are joining in the effort:
- Trisha Tulud (Engineering)
- Abdulah Rashidi (Engineering)
- Sean Romero (Engineering)
- Daniela Alejandro Martinez (Computer Science)
- Alexander de Dood (Engineering)