For General Education Advising, please visit the Undergraduate Advising Center located at ADM 203.
Please keep in mind the following GE requirements met in major with engineering curriculum courses:
- Area A3 (Critical Thinking) - ENGR 205 and either ENGR 201 or ENGR 213.
- Area B1 (Physical Science) - PHYS 220 or CHEM 180.
- Area B3 (Lab Science) - PHYS 222 or CHEM 180.
- Area B4 (Quantitative Reasoning) - MATH 226.
- Area E (Lifelong Learning and Self-Development) is satisfied upon completing the new 3-unit ENGR 100.
- Upper-Division Physical and/or Life Sciences (UD–B) - ENGR 300 and either ENGR 301 or ENGR 302.